Visit the Board Meetings page to watch the livestream and access supporting materials. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items
- August 8, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes for Budget Workshop
- August 8, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes for Resolution on Tuition Rates
- August 10, 2023 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- August 17, 2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Chancellor’s Overview and Announcements
- Review of Proposed Consent Agenda Items for Board Meeting on September 21, 2023
- Appointment of Tarrant County College District Representatives of Tax Increment Reinvestment Zones Board of Directors
- Annual Review and Approval of Investment Policy & Strategy and Investment Brokers List for 2023-24 [CAK(LOCAL)]; and Increase of Limits to Funds Under Management by PFM Asset Management LLC
- Approval of FY2023-24 Salary Schedule
- Renewal of Tenable Vulnerability Management Software from SHI Government Solutions in the Amount of $186,610.45
- 3-Year Renewal of LinkedIn Learning from LinkedIn Corporation in the Amount of $258,075.00 ($86,025.00 annually)
- 3-Year Renewal of Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) with JourneyEd.com in the Amount of $660,117.00 ($220,039.00 Annually)
- Annual Renewal of TurnItIn Software License with TurnItIn, LLC. In the Amount of $106,913.79
- 1-Year Renewal for Cisco Smartnet Hardware Maintenance from SHI Government Solutions, Inc. in the Amount of $894,423.98
- 1-Year Renewal of Smartsheet Software from SHI Government Solutions, Inc. in the Amount of $130,821.07
- Ratify Non-Credit Tuition Rates for Academic Year 2023-2024 and Delegate Authority to the Chancellor for Interim Changes
- Board Committee Structure and Proposed Internal Audit Committee Charter
- Review of Proposed Individual Action Items for Board Meeting on September 21, 2023
- Contract w/ Perkins & Will for Programming Services for NE & SO Campus Projects in Amount of $1,194,186.00, & to Increase Planned Use of Fund Balance & Strategic Project Development Expenditures from Fund 10
- Contract with Childcare Associates and Tarrant County for the Infant and Toddler Infrastructure Expansion grant project
- Nominations for Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Proposed Vote of No Confidence: Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Chancellor’s Report
- Informational Memo: FY2023-24 Adopted Budget
- TCCD Decennial Reaffirmation Class of 2024
- Informational Memo: Quality Enhancement Plan Proposal
- Informational Memo: August 2023 Monthly Bond Program Report
- 12 Month Board Calendar
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Ethics and Conflict of Interest Discussion: Mr. Kip Mendrygal.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Security Strategic Recommendations
- Cyber Security Update
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 4:10 p.m. on September 8, 2023
Media Contact: 817-515-5212