Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 23, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Special Presentation (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, June 23, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Work Session Minutes for May 12, 2022
- Approval of Monthly Board Meeting Minutes for May 26, 2022
- Approval of Special Board Meeting Minutes for June 2, 2022
- Trustee Activities
- Briefing: Faculty Tenure
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Consideration and Approval of Contract Renewal for the Purchase of 134 Security Cameras to Provide 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring of Network Wiring Closets and 5-year Maintenance Agreement from GTS in the Amount of $149,913.84
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Edmentum Holdings for the Annual Renewal in the Amount of $99,990.00
- Consideration and Approval of a Three-year Renewal of the Ellucian Maintenance in the Amount of $2,578,596.00 ($859,532.00 Annually)
- Consideration and Approval of the Renewal of Rosetta Stone for Online Language Application in the Amount of $105,215.00
- Consideration and Approval of the Purchase of a 3-year Agreement from General Data Tech (GDT) for Pentera Automated Penetration Testing in the Amount of $285,000.00 ($95,000 Annually)
- Consideration and Approval of the Renewal of the VMware Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) from VMWare for a Four-Year Term in the Total Amount of $3,999,997.98 (Approximately $1,000,000.00 annually)
- Consideration and Approval of the Amendment to the Lonestar Education and Research Network (LEARN) contract for 36-months in the Amount of $636,393.24
- Consideration and Approval of Elsevier Nursing Assessment Tools for the Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 Nursing Cohorts for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $340,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Assessment Technology Institute for Licensure Exam Support Tools for the Fall 2022, Summer 2023, and Spring 2023 Nursing Cohorts for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $340,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Service Authorization with Air Balancing Company, Inc. to Provide Testing and Balancing Services for the Building Automation System Upgrades at the SE Campus Science & Technology Building, in the Amount of $137,120.00
- Ratification of Payment to McGraw-Hill Education for ALEKS Software for Math 0090 Students for Academic YR 2021-22 in the Amount of $116,400 and Authorization of Agreement for Academic YR 2022-23 and 2023-24 in Annual Amount of $200,000.00
- Consideration & Approval of Amendment #1 to Contract with Allied Universal Security for Armed Security & Dispatchers for TCC Campuses & Communications Center for 2 YRs with Option to Renew Up to 3 Additional 1 YR at an Annual Cost of $1,556,900.80
- Consideration and Approval of Ratification of Contract with Dini Spheris to Provide Strategic Development Planning for the TCC Foundation in the Amount of $250,000.00 (Not to Exceed).
- Monthly Financial Report
- Acting Chancellor’s Report
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Update
- New Staff Introduction
- Accolades and Acting Chancellor’s Activities
- Bond Sale Postponement
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Consideration of resignation submitted by Dr. Gene Giovannini
- Consideration of interim administrative leadership
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 11:48 a.m. on June 20, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212