FORT WORTH, Texas (Dec. 7, 2012)
Please note that the December meeting of the Board of Trustees will not take place in the District Offices but will be held at the Trinity River Campus instead. Therefore, the proceedings will not be available via streaming video.
Take notice that a special meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the Trinity River Campus-Trinity Point, 300 Trinity River Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
*Revised* December 11, 2012
Special Notice of an Emergency item added to the Agenda. Item #16
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. No presentation shall exceed three minutes.
- Board Action Items and Board Business Related Items
- Approval of Minutes of the meeting of November 15, 2012
- Presentations on Student Access and Success and Administrative Programs and Projects
- Briefing on Saudi Arabia Consortium
04-a-RFP Consortium Saudi Arabia
- Briefing on Saudi Arabia Consortium
- City of Colleyville TIF #1 Amended Project Plan
- Consideration and Approval of Texas Multiple Awards Schedule (TXMAS) Cooperative Agreement with Wilson Office Interiors to Provide New Furniture for the South Campus Library (SLIB) Amount: $141,836.21
06-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Educational and Institutional (E&I) Cooperative Agreement with TREMCO/Weatherproofing Technologies for Roof Replacement per District-wide Roofing Assessment Amount:$1,732,153.50
07-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Contract Change Order #1 with Struhs Commercial Construction for South Campus Computer Learning Center Building (SCLD) Flood Water Mitigation Project Amount: $34,954.00
08-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of BuyBoard Cooperative Agreement with Environmatic Systems to Provide Equipment and Installation to Upgrade Northeast Campus Instructional Media Center Building (NIMC) Control Systems to Reliable Building Automation Control System Amount: $153,198.00
09-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of BuyBoard Cooperative Agreement with Environmatic Systems to Provide Equipment and Installation to Upgrade Northeast Campus Fine Arts Building (NFAB) Control Systems to Reliable Building Automation Control System Amount: $317,321.00
10-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Lassiter Incorporated for Northwest Campus Utility Infrastructure/Central Plant and Piping Distribution Expansion Amount: $1,927,307.35
11-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Lease Agreement with Magnolia WG to provide Office Space of Tarrant County College Foundation Amount: $359,796.30
12-02-Board Memo Summary
- Board President’s Report
- Composition of the Institutional Planning Committee
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate.
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The Deliberation will include a discussion on the Chancellor’s Contract Renewal.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items: To include Action on Renewal of Chancellor’s Contract
- Deliberation on Delegation and Limits of Delegation of Authority to the Chancellor in procuring construction services for the replacement and renovation of property losses resulting from the Northeast Campus fire on December 8, 2012.
Texas Education Code 44.0312
- Adjournment and Announcement of next meeting: January 17, 2013
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 6:30 p.m. Friday, December 7, 2012
Document links added 2:30 p.m., Monday, December 10, 2012
Revised 2 p.m. Monday, December 10, 2012
Revised 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Media Contact: 817-515-5212