FORT WORTH, Texas (Dec. 9, 2011)
Please note that the December meeting of the Board of Trustees will not take place in the District Offices but will be held at the Trinity River Campus instead. Therefore, the proceedings will not be available via streaming video.
Take notice that a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 14, 2011, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes)
- Board Action Items and Board Business Related Items
- Rescind and Amend Minutes of the meeting of August 29, 2011
- Approval of Minutes of the meeting of November 17, 2011
- Consent Agenda
- Consideration and Approval on Service Authorization with Kimley-Horn Associates Design Services for Southeast Campus Entrance Roads and Traffic Signals
- Consideration and Approval on Job Order Contracting (JOC) Agreement with Rayco Construction for Renovations at the Northeast Campus Computer Classrooms/Labs
- Consideration and Approval on Purchasing Agreement with Simplex Grinnell for Fire Alarm and Detection System Replacement on South Campus–MEP Item #32
- Consideration and Approval on Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Enviromatic Systems to Install Replacement Energy Management Controls in the Business Building on South Campus—MEP Item #7
- Consideration and Approval on Service Authorization with LBL Architects for Design Services for the Northeast Campus Health Sciences Building Renovation
- Consideration and Approval on Job Order Contracting (JOC) Agreement with Basecom for Modifications at the Northwest Campus Fire Training Center
- Consideration and Approval on Job Order Contracting (JOC) Agreement with Struhs Commercial Construction for Renovation of Southeast Campus Counseling Center
- Consideration and Approval on State Pool Purchase Order with Tremco for Roof Warranty Work on Five (5) Northeast Campus Buildings
- Consideration and Approval on Trinity River Campus Project Change Order #6 BECK for Emergency Operations Center
- Consideration and Approval on Job Order Contracting (JOC) Agreement with Jamail and Smith Construction for District Washout Bay Project (Northeast, Northwest, South, Southeast and Trinity River)
- Consideration and Approval on Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Gomez Floor Covering to Replace Carpeting at South Campus Library
- Consideration and Approval on Owner Control Insurance Program (OCIP) Service and Administrative Agreement with McGriff, Seibels & Williams Inc.
- Consideration and Action on Items removed from Consent Agenda
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate.
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of next meeting: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 6 p.m.
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 1:00 p.m. Friday, December 9, 2011
Media Contact: 817-515-5212