Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email
Take notice that the Monthly Board Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, November 18, 2021, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Special Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, November 18, 2021, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of October 21, 2021 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- Approval of October 28, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Casting of Tarrant County College District’s Allocated Votes to Candidates for Appointment to the Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Trustee Remarks
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Consideration and Approval of Custodial Agreement with U.S. Bank National to Serve as a Safekeeping Agent for the Settlement and Custody of Fixed Income Securities at an Annual Cost of Approximately $14,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of One-Year Renewal of Network on Demand (NOD) Circuits through AT&T with Annual Cost of $305,625, and Ratification of $108,800 Overage Amount for Additional Circuits to the Initial 3-Year Term, Total Amount of $414,425.00
- Consideration and Approval of the Purchase of Hardware from Sequel Data Systems, Inc. for the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Endpoint Upgrade in the Amount of $343,902.75
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Consideration and Approval of One-Year Contract (w/ Two One-year Renewal Options) with PytchBlack, LLC to Provide Resources to Expand TCC’s Integrated Marketing Plan to Reach Additional Audiences in Amount of $750,000.00 (Not to Exceed Annually)
- Consideration and Approval of Purchase of Hardware from Xerox Business Solutions Southwest, Computer Discount Warehouse, Netsync, GTS Technology Solutions, and SHI Int’l Corp. for Faculty and Staff Mobility Refresh in the Amount of $2,949,099.00
- Consideration and Approval of a Contract with TD Industries for Construction and Installation Services for the Chiller Replacement Project at Southeast Campus, in the Amount of $643,877.50
- Consideration and Approval of Amendment No. 002 to the Agreement for Professional Design Services with Perkins & Will, Inc., to provide for an Owner’s Controlled Contingency Fund in the Amount of $770,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with TD Industries for Domestic Hot Water Boiler Replacement at Trinity River Campus in the Amount of $258,222.30
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution Approving the Designation Of Investment Officers At Tarrant County College District
- Consideration and Approval of Contract to Exchange a 9.0-Acre Tract at TCC-Northwest CEATL Location for Two Tracts Totaling 9.0-Acres from Hillwood, LLC and to Authorize the Chancellor to Negotiate All Other Documents Necessary to Effect the Contract
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report October 2021
- Investment Report October 2021
- Minerals Account Performance October 2021
- Report of the Chancellor
- Briefing: Educational Partnerships Presentation
- Informational: College Accolades
- Informational: Recent Activities
- Briefing: Enrollment Presentation
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 9:33 a.m. on November 16, 2021
Media Contact: 817-515-5212