Visit the Board Meetings page to watch the livestream and access supporting materials. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, January 18, 2024, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, January 18, 2024, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes for December 7, 2023
- Trustee Activities
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Contract w/ SAP Concur for Professional Services in an Amount of $63,000.00 to Convert to TXRamp-Approved Platform & Two-Year Contract for License Renewal of Travel & Expense Mgmt. System $147,000.00 annually for a total cost not to exceed $357,000.00
- Contract with Lawn Patrol Service, Inc. for Landscaping and Grounds Services at Multiple Locations in the Amount of $1,124,599.95
- Contract Amendment with Byrne | Potere | Hunt, a Joint Venture for Guaranteed Maximum Price Two for the Construction Manager at Risk (CMaR) Agreement for the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $41,139,616.00
- Interlocal Agreements w/ Tarrant County College District & Tarrant County for childcare facilities on South and Northwest Campus, Delegation of Authority to Chancellor for Execution of Related Time-Sensitive Commitments in the amount of $8,050,000.00
- Service Authorization with Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford for Design of Site Modifications and Ramp Expansion at the Erma C. Johnson Hadley Center of Excellence in Aviation, Transportation, and Logistics in the amount of $130,797.10
- FY 2024-2025 Budget Guiding Principles
- DCB(Local) Tenure
- 2023-2024 Board of Trustee Goals
- Consideration of Inclusion of United States and State of Texas Pledges of Allegiance at Regularly Scheduled Board of Trustee Meetings
- Consideration of Inclusion of an Invocation at Regularly Scheduled Board of Trustee Meetings
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report
- Investment Report
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Quarterly Investment Report
- Chancellor’s Report
- Informational Memo: Update on Resolution of Financial Audit Findings
- Accolades and Chancellor’s Activities
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Consultation with attorneys regarding Dr. Kristen Bennett litigation.
- Consultation with attorneys regarding Anthology Contract.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted at 12:05 p.m. on January 12, 2024
Media Contact: 817-515-5212