Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, April 13, 2023, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, April 13, 2023, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items
- March 9, 2023 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- March 9, 2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Chancellor’s Overview
- Review of Proposed Consent Agenda Items for Board Meeting on April 20, 2023
- New Program Request: Cardiac Electrophysiology
- DIAA, FFDA and FFDB Update and Addition of Regulations
- Resolution in Support of the Texas Commission on Community College Finance Recommendations
- Review of Proposed Individual Action Items for Board Meeting on April 20, 2023
- Purchase Order Agreement with Business Interiors for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $842,676.99
- Purchase Order Agreement with G. L. Seaman & Company for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $187,498.21
- Purchase Order Agreement with Tangram Interiors for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $317,380.07
- Purchase Order Agreement with WRG, LLC, for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $705,530.35
- Amendment 001 to the Professional Services Agreement with FacilityRx, LLC, for Sub-Contracted Moving Services in the Amount of $166,458.00
- Contract Change Order 001 with Byrne | Potere | Hunt, a Joint Venture, for Wayfinding and Signage in the Amount of $792,960.00
- Chancellor’s Report
- Briefing: All Eyes on Texas: Community Colleges Focus on Preparing the Workforce of Tomorrow
- Briefing: Human Resources Update
- Informational Memo: Monthly Bond Program Report
- 12 Month Board Calendar
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Legal Issues Associated with the Vacancy on the Tarrant County Appraisal District’s Board of Directors.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 8:28 a.m. on April 11, 2023
Media Contact: 817-515-5212