For a number of years, TCC has partnered with United Way of Tarrant County to offer the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. Services are being offered again this year through April 15 at TCC South and TCC Southeast.
Through the VITA program, individuals and households with an annual income of $60,000 or less may receive free tax preparation assistance by IRS-certified staff and volunteers.
These will be required for assistance:
- Photo ID
- Original Social Security card or ITIN for everyone listed on the tax return
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- All W-2 wage statements for 2022
- SSA-1099, 1099-R and 1099-G
- Cash income amount and work expenses
- 1095 health coverage form
- Direct deposit information
TCC South, Family Empowerment Center, 5301 Campus Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76119
Schedule appointment: 682-428-2939
TCC Southeast, Portable EMBC, 2100 Southeast Parkway, Arlington, TX 76018
Schedule appointment: 682-600-1241
For additional information about the VITA program, visit: www.unitedwaytarrant.org/vita/