Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, November 17, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Work Session Meeting Minutes for October 13, 2022
- Approval of Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes for October 20, 2022
- Trustee Activities
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Acadeum Order Form and Master Services and License Agreement to Serve as a Course-Sharing Platform and Course-Sharing Fee Approval
- New Program: Teach Within Reach for Fall 2023
- Ratify Non-Credit Tuition Rates for Academic Year 2022-23 and Delegate Authority to the Chancellor for Interim Changes
- Two-Year Contract for Cellular Service from Verizon for Tarrant County College District’s iPhone Fleet in the Amount of $144,000.00
- Amendment to Sales Contract with RBR Holding, LLC for May Owen Center at 1500 Houston and Parking Lot at 1500 Throckmorton to Extend Terms of Consideration Period
- Resolution Approving the Designation of Investment Officers
- Amendment to the Scholarship Criteria (Exhibit A) of the Mineral Management Agreement with the Tarrant County College Foundation to Increase Annual Students Served and Maximum Disbursement
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Refresh of the South Campus Networking Switches for South Campus Refresh from General Datatech, L.P. in the Amount of $1,222,349.14
- Spend Authority for up to $3,000,000 Annually to Purchase Standard Computer Equipment and Accessories from Various Cooperative and DIR Contracts
- Professional Services Agreement with FacilityRX, LLC for Move Management Consulting Services for the Bond Program on the Northwest and Southeast Campuses in the Amount of $1,611,311.00
- Professional Services Agreement with Triad Consulting for District-Wide Security Master Planning in the Amount of $1,490,706.00
- Contract with Acumen Enterprises, Inc. for the Southeast Campus Early College High School Facility, Air Condition Condenser Unit Replacement in the Amount of $499,000.00
- Amendment to Contract with Talent Corporation, LLC. for the First Optional Renewal of Professional Employer Service for Skilled Construction Maintenance Trades Workers in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,100,000.00
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report
- Investment Report
- Interim Chancellor’s Report
- Campus Accolades and Interim Chancellor’s Activity Report
- 12-Month Board Calendar
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Consultation with attorney on the terms and conditions of a proposed employment contract with Dr. Elva LeBlanc for the position of Chancellor of Tarrant County College District.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 7:14 a.m. on November 14, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212