Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, May 26, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Special Presentation (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, May 26, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Work Session Minutes for April 14, 2022
- Approval of Monthly Board Meeting Minutes for April 28, 2022
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Consideration and Approval of the Renewal of Microsoft, Inc. Technical Support in the Amount of $308,871.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Chambers Engineering for Construction Services on Building “B” (SACB) and Building “D” (SACO) Renovations on SO Campus and Technology and Arts Building (NTAB) on NE Campus in the amount of $5,533,586.00
- Consideration and Approval of Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment #1 to Owner/Construction Manager Agreement, with Byrne | Potere | Hunt, for construction of Building 1 & 7, at SE Campus Renovation & Expansion Project, in the Amount of $60,706,609.00.
- Consideration and Approval of Work Authorization ONE Amendment to the Agreement with Skanska USA Building, Inc., for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the amount of $9,705,S41.00
- Consideration and Approval for a Material Change on the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project to Reduce the Scope of Work for Buildings WACB, WHPE, and WBSA
- Consideration and Approval Authorizing the Issuance of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2022 for $400,000,000.00; Delegating the Sale of the Bonds; Establishing Parameters for Sale of the Bonds; and other services
- Consideration and Approval of Amendments to Board Policies DGBA(LOCAL) – Employee Grievances, and DLC(LOCAL) – Employee Performance/Faculty Promotion
- Consideration & Approval of Creation of Fund 45 Capital Technology/ERP; Amend FY 2022 Budget with Appropriation of
$88,077,685 from Fund 10 to Fund 45; Appropriation of
$4,266,109 in Fund 45 for FY 2022 ERP Project Expenditures
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Anthology for Enterprise Resource Planning Platform for Student Info in the Amount of $26,263,473 for 10YR License & $42,420,050 Implementation & $4,000,000 Travel Expenses
- Consideration and Approval of Contract Amendment with International Consulting Acquisition Corp. dba ISG Public Sector for Implementation Oversight of the Anthology Enterprise Resource Planning Software Project for an Amount Not to Exceed $3,244,350
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Motorola Solutions to Purchase Replacement Handheld and In-Car Radio Units [Motorola APX 6000 & APX 6500] for the District in the Amount of $715,168.01.
- Consideration & Approval to Sale 1500 Houston St. & Parking Lot at 1500 Throckmorton (May Owen Center) to RBR Real Estate Holdings, LLC, and/or the City of FW for Total Amount of $14,000,000 & Authorization of Acting Chancellor to Execute Documents
- Consideration and Approval of Revised Proposed Redistricting Map for Presentation to the Public for Comment, as well as Approval of a Plan for Public Input into the Redistricting Process
- Monthly Financial Report
- Acting Chancellor’s Report
- Informational: Faculty Framework
- Informational: COVID Relief Funding
- Informational: Food Service Operating Agreement
- Informational: Sustainable Technology Overview
- Accolades and Acting Chancellor’s Activities
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- DMAA (Legal) hearing procedures.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 4:42 p.m. on May 23, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212