Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 12, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, May 12, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items/Trustee Remarks
- Review of Draft Minutes for April 14, 2022 Work Session Meeting
- Review of Draft Minutes for April 28, 2022 Board Meeting
- Acting Chancellor’s Overview
- Review of Proposed Agenda Items for Board Meeting on May 26, 2022
- Consideration and Approval of new three-year contract with Jostens for commencement regalia in the approximate amount of $108,650.25 (over life of contract)
- Receipt and Consideration of the Revised Proposed Redistricting Map, and Approval of Public Input into the Redistricting Process
- Consideration and Approval of the Renewal of Microsoft, Inc. Technical Support in the amount of $308,871.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Chambers Engineering for Construction Services on Building “B” (SACB) and Building “D” (SACO) Renovations on SO Campus and Technology and Arts Building (NTAB) on NE Campus in the amount of $5,533,586.00
- Consideration and Approval of Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment #1 to Owner/Construction Manager Agreement, with Byrne I Potere I Hunt, for construction of Building 1 & 7, at SE Campus Renovation & Expansion Project, in the amount of $60,706,609.00
- Consideration and Approval of Work Authorization ONE Amendment to the Agreement with Skanska USA Building, Inc., for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the amount of $9,705,S41.00
- Consideration and Approval for a Material Change on the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project to Reduce the Scope of Work for Buildings WACB, WHPE, and WBSA
- Consideration and Approval Authorizing the Issuance of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2022 for $400,000,000.00; Delegating the Sale of the Bonds; Establishing Parameters for Sale of the Bonds; and other services
- Consideration and Approval of Amendments to Board Policies DCB(LOCAL)-Employment Practices, DGBA(LOCAL)-Employee Grievances, and DLC(LOCAL)-Employee Performance/Faculty Promotion. Continued from April 28th Board meeting
- Consideration and Approval of Creation of Fund 45 Capital Technology/ERP; Amend FY 2022 Budget with Appropriation of $88,100,893 from Fund 10 Balance & Transfer to Fund 45; for $4,266,109 in Fund 45 for FY 2022 ERP Project Expenditures
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Anthology for Enterprise Resource Planning Platform for Student Info in the Amount of $26,263,473 for 1 0YR License & $42,420,050 Implementation & $4,000,000 Travel Expenses
- Consideration and Approval of Contract Amendment with International Consulting Acquisition Corp. dba ISG Public Sector for Implementation Oversight of the Anthology Enterprise Resource Planning Software Project for an amount not to exceed $3,267,558
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Motorola Solutions to Purchase Replacement Handheld and In-Car Radio Units [Motorola APX 6000 & APX 6500] for the District in the amount of $715,168.01
- Report of the Acting Chancellor
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Briefing: Quarterly Bond Update
- Briefing: Quarterly MWBE Update
- Briefing: Financial Overview for Capital Investment and Proposed Debt Issue
- ERP Project Update and Contract Awards
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Consideration of proposed Commercial Contract – Improved Property for the sale of the May Owens Center, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 12:40 p.m. on May 9, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212