Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, April 14, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, April 14, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items/Trustee Remarks
- Review of Draft Minutes for March 10, 2022 Work Session Meeting
- Review of Draft Minutes for March 17, 2022 Special Board Meeting
- Review of Draft Minutes for March 24, 2022 Board Meeting
- Acting Chancellor’s Overview
- Review of Proposed Agenda Items for Board Meeting on April 21, 2022
- Recognition of the Joint Consultation Committee (JCC)
- Consideration and Approval with Midwest Luxury Publishing for The Lens Magazine for 2YRS with 3(1)YR Options with 1st YR Cost $154,486.62, 2nd YR Cost $156,727.88; and Cost Increases Not to Exceed 2% Annually Unless Authorized by the Board
- Consideration and Approval of Payment to McCall Parkhurst & Horton for Legal Fees associated with the Bond Program in an amount not to exceed $ 255,250.00
- Consideration and Approval of the 3-Year Renewal of Oracle America, Inc. Licensing and Technical Support in the amount of $2,465,102.25 ($821,700.75 annually)
- Consideration and Approval of the 3-Year Renewal of Ellucian Company L.P. CRM Recruit Licensing and Technical Support in the Amount of $238,660.00
- Consideration and Approval of the Renewal of Microsoft, Inc. Premier Technical Support in the Amount of $177,000.00
- Consideration and Approval to Increase the Previously Approved Contracts with Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) for IT Consulting and Staffing to Support IT Project Plan Amount from $2M per year for 3YRs to $3M (Not to Exceed)
- Consideration and Approval of a Seven-Month Service Authorization with D&M, LLC for Consulting Services in Support of the Three Goals/Eight Principles (3G/8P) in an Amount up to $970,060
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with FMLASource, Inc. for Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) & American Disability Act (ADA) Services to the TCCD for a Period of 1 YR with Four 1-YR Options to Renew Annual Cost Not to Exceed $175,000
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Chambers Engineering, LLC, to Replace Sewer Lines at Northeast Campus in the Amount of $1,271,828.44
- Consideration and Approval of a Change Order with Freedom Construction, for the District Wide Basic and Provisional Classroom Upgrades Project in the Amount of $346,929.40
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution and Participation Agreement to Authorize Tarrant County College District Participation in Saginaw Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #1 and Appointment of Representatives
- Consideration and Approval of Amendments to Board Policies DCB(LOCAL)–Employment Practices, DGBA(LOCAL)–Employee Grievances, and DLC(LOCAL)–Employee Performance/Faculty Promotion
- Report of the Acting Chancellor
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Briefing: Reinvestment Zone #1, City of Saginaw
- Briefing: Redistricting
- Name Clearing Hearing – Dr. Eugene Giovannini
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda
- Personnel issues
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- IT Security Training
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 1:30 p.m. on April 11, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212