Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Board Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 28, 2021, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Special Presentation (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, October 28, 2021, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of September 16, 2021 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- Approval of September 23, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Audit and Finance Committee Report and Appointment of Committee Chair
- Trustee Announcements
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Consideration and Approval of ISG Public Sector Statement of Work for Enterprise Resource Planning/Customer Relationship Management Implementation Cost Estimation and Readiness Planning in the Amount of $587,260.00
- Consideration and Approval of Renewal of Annual Subscription for TouchNet Software to Provide a Payment Portal for Students and Third-Party Payers for a Term of 5 Years and a Total Fee of $1,259,981 Plus a $54,367 One-Time Implementation Fee
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Bennet Benner Partners for Design Services for Academic Classroom Buildings B and D Renovations on South Campus and Technology and Arts Building Renovation on Northeast Campus in the Amount of $ 699,250.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Campos Engineering, Inc., for Commissioning Services on the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount Not to Exceed 772,877.00
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Farnsworth Group for Commissioning Consultant and Building Envelope Consultant Services for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the Amount of $584,473.00
- Consideration and Approval of Professional Services Contract with Corgan Architects for Districtwide Master Planning in the Amount of $1,902,300.00
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution and Participation Agreement to Authorize Tarrant County College District Participation in White Settlement Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #1 and Appointment of Representatives
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution and Amended and Restated Participation Agreement to Extend Tarrant County College District Participation in Arlington Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #5 (Entertainment District) through 2049
- Consideration and Approval of Ratification of Proposal with Liberty Building Technologies, Inc. for Diagnostic Services and Purchase of FM200 Fire Extinguishing Agent in the Amount of $122,189.85
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report September 2021
- Investment Report September 2021
- Minerals Account Performance Report September 2021
- Chancellor’s Report
- College Accolades
- Recent Activities
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Discussion concerning Chancellor’s Annual Performance Evaluation, Compensation and Contract Term.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 4:35 p.m. on October 25, 2021
Media Contact: 817-515-5212