Tarrant County College and Arizona State University have established a Universal Articulation Agreement to support seamless college journeys for students.
The Tarrant County College MyPath2ASU™ transfer experience enables both institutions to work together to support academic preparedness and seamless transfer through academic alignment, term-to-term persistence and transfer outcome strategies. TCC and ASU will work together to provide tailored MyPath2ASU™ degree options based on Tarrant County College needs (within ASU degree requirements).
Tarrant County College MyPath2ASU™ transfer experience benefits
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways.
- Ensure course applicability by assisting students with taking courses that apply to their associate and ASU bachelor’s degree.
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU™ major choice if all requirements are satisfied* Some majors have additional or higher admission requirements.
- More than 400 course-by- course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs.
- Self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit.
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU.
Serving more than 100,000 students each year, Tarrant County College is one of the 20–largest higher education institutions in the United States and boasts the second-lowest tuition of Texas’ Top 10 community colleges. As a comprehensive two-year college with six campuses in Fort Worth, Texas, surrounding communities and online, TCC offers a wide range of opportunities for learners of all ages and backgrounds that include traditional programs, such as Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degrees; workforce and economic development programs; technical and skilled trades programs; and, customized training programs for area businesses and corporations. Students also may take advantage of Weekend College through which they can complete an associate degree in 18 months or less by attending class full-time through weekend and online classes.
Degree Spotlight: Tarrant County College MyPath2ASU™ degree
In the BA program in business with a concentration in business administration, students gain a breadth of knowledge and the skills needed for managing business operations. The program provides the full business core plus a concentration with 18 hours of coursework focused on skills such as forecasting demand, planning inventory, purchasing services, conducting skillful negotiations, building strategies for the future, and managing people, finances and risk.
Locations of study:
Polytechnic campus, West campus, ASU@Lake Havasu or online