FORT WORTH, Texas (August 4, 2017)
Take notice that the Governance Committee Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held at the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, August 10, 2017, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Review proposed agenda for the August 17, 2017, meeting of the Board of Trustees
- Discuss Recommendations
- Closed Session
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate.
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending / Contemplated Litigation.
- Board Work Session
- Board Budget Workshop III
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted Friday, August 4, 2017 at 1:10 p.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212