FORT WORTH, Texas (August 4, 2017) Take notice that a meeting of the Finance and Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15, 2017, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Approval of June 13, 2017, Meeting Minutes
- Internal Audit Report
- Status Report Regarding Internal Audit Plan
- Consider Amendments to Finance and Audit Committee Charter
- Consider Amendments to Internal Audit Charter
- Discussion Relating the Funding of Oil and Gas Royalty Revenues to the TCCD Foundation
- Closed Session:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted Friday, August 4, 2017, at 9:30 a.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212