FORT WORTH, Texas (July 7, 2016)
Take notice that a Retreat of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held at the Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Closed Session:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551,072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, exchange sale, lease, or value of real estate.
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberations will include discussion on the appointment, employment, evaluation and/or duties and performance goals of the Chancellor.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: July 21, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Thursday, July 7, 2016, at 10:10 a.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212