FORT WORTH, Texas (June 23, 2016)
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 12, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberations will include the discussion on the employment of the Chancellor position.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items, including offer of employment to Chancellor
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: July 13, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Updated Thursday, July 7, 2016, at 10 a.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212