Have you subscribed to this blog to receive it in your Outlook or are you visiting this site every day? (Ok, maybe you visit it a couple of times a week.) Do you know a coworker that doesn’t feel connected or feels a little out of the loop about the goings-on here at TCC? Fear not! We give you the means to receive the latest employee information right to your Outlook folders.
To subscribe to this blog via an RSS feed through Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- On the Tools menu at the top, click Account Settings. If you do not have the Account Settings option on your Tools menu, then you will need to have Outlook 2007 installed on your computer—see info below.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or copy and paste the following URL (be sure to include that last equal sign):
- In the box that says Feed Name at the top, type TCC Buzz.
- Click Add at the bottom of the box.
- Click OK.
A folder titled TCC Buzz will now appear in the left side of your Outlook window under the title RSS feeds. All new blog posts from “TCC Buzz” will appear in that folder.
Need Outlook 2007? If you are currently using Microsoft Office and Outlook 2003 you will need to submit an Employee Help Desk Request to have Office/Outlook 2007 installed on your computer.
We encourage you to add a comment or ask a question on this or any of our posts.