Visit the Board Meetings page to watch the livestream and access supporting materials. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, October 19, 2023, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, October 19, 2023, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items
- September 13, 2023 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- September 13, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes
- September 21, 2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Chancellor’s Overview and Announcements
- Review of Proposed Consent Agenda Items for Board Meeting on October 26, 2023
- Three-Year Agreement for Westlaw Database Renewal from Thomson Reuters in the Amount of $126,096.00 ($40,032 Average Annually)
- New Program Request – Healthcare Management, AAS
- Approval of the First Optional Renewal of Agreements with Consolidus, LLC. and Mullholland Custom Imprints for the Purchase of Promotional Items with an Aggregate Annual Spend Amount Not to Exceed $1,000,000.00
- Renewal of the Contract with FMLASource, Inc. Not To Exceed $175,000.00 Annually
- Approval of the Second Optional Renewal of the Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Agreements with Various Firms for Technology Consulting and Staff Augmentation in an Aggregate Amount Not to Exceed $550,000.00
- Review of Proposed Individual Action Items for Board Meeting on October 26, 2023
- Change Order No. 1 for Job Order Contract – General Contractor Master Agreements for Renewal Options Through March 31, 2025, and the Confirmation of Administrative Spending Limits
- Change Order No. 1 for Job Order Contract – Trades Master Agreements for Renewal Options Through August 31, 2025, and the Confirmation of Administrative Spending Limits
- Contract Amendment with Skanska USA Building Inc. for Guaranteed Maximum Price 4 for the Construction Manager at Risk (CMaR) Agreement for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the Amount of $155,579,131.00
- Contract with Freedom Construction for Roof Replacement at the Trinity River East Campus Allied Health and South Campus Health and Physical Education buildings in the Amount of $1,808,575.12
- Chancellor’s Report
- Briefing: Economic Impact Study
- Informational Memo: Report on Agreement with Via Arlington for Ridesharing in Southeast Tarrant County Areas Not Served by Trinity Metro
- Informational Memo: Annual Title IX CEO Report
- Informational Memo: Monthly Bond Report
- 12 Month Board Calendar
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Update on Tarrant County Commissioners Court’s Ongoing Analysis of Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office Facilities
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 3:25 p.m. on October 16, 2023
Media Contact: 817-515-5212