Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 11, 2023, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, May 11, 2023, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items
- April 13, 2023 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- April 20, 2023 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Chancellor’s Overview and Announcements
- Review of Proposed Consent Agenda Items for Board Meeting on May 18, 2023
- 3 Year Agreement with Hurst Review Services to Provide National Council Licensure Examination Preparation Services for Student Nurses Including Live Review and Elevate Programs at a Total Cost Not to Exceed $407,400 (average annual cost of $135,800)
- Consent to Private Sale of Tax-Foreclosed Property by City of Fort Worth located at 6851 and 6855 E. Lancaster Ave
- Authorize Payment to Genuine Foods for Unamortized Cost of Equipment and Supplies Invested by Genuine Foods for Food Service Operations Due to Termination of the Contract in the Amount of $185,939.81
- Renewal of eProcurement System with Jaggaer (formerly SciQuest) for a Period of Two Years in the Total Amount of $340,265.00
- Renewal of a One-Year Site License for Absolute Resilience from Dell Inc. in the Amount of $224,060.00
- Purchase of Two Identity Services Engine Servers to Replace End-of-Life Servers from General Datatech in the Amount of $231,399.64
- Two-Year Renewal of KnowBe4 Security Training from SHI in the Amount of $127,494.00
- Renewal of Microsoft, Inc. Technical Support in the Amount of $671,773.00
- Renewal of Communication Access Real-Time Translation (CART) Services Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Pool of Vendors for Interpreting Services for the Renewal Options in an Aggregate Amount Not to Exceed $500,000
- Review of Proposed Individual Action Items for Board Meeting on May 18, 2023
- Contract Amendment with Skanska USA Building Inc. for Work Authorization Three for the Construction Manager at Risk (CMaR) Agreement for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the Amount of $1,827,405.00
- Cooperative Purchase Order with Trane US, Inc. for Central Plant Chiller Control Panels at the Trinity River Campus in the Amount of $150,858.00
- Chancellor’s Report
- Informational Memo: Emergency Remediation of Roof and Water Damage from the March 2023 Severe Storms
- Informational Memo: Food Service Agreement with ECI
- Informational Memo: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Briefing: Quarterly Bond Report
- Review of Process for Swearing-in of Incoming Trustees and Election of Board Officers
- 12 Month Board Calendar
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Annual Board IT Security Training
- Lab Safety
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 2:40 p.m. on May 5, 2023
Media Contact: 817-515-5212