Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, 2023, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, April 20, 2023, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Work Session Meeting Minutes for March 9, 2023
- Approval of Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes for March 9, 2023
- Trustee Activities
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- New Program Request: Cardiac Electrophysiology
- DIAA, FFDA and FFDB Update and Addition of Regulations
- Resolution in Support of the Texas Commission on Community College Finance Recommendations
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Purchase Order Agreement with Business Interiors for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $842,676.99
- Purchase Order Agreement with G. L. Seaman & Company for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $187,498.21
- Purchase Order Agreement with Tangram Interiors for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $317,380.07
- Purchase Order Agreement with WRG, LLC, for Furniture Procurement and Installation for Southeast Campus Buildings SE01 and SE07 in Support of the Southeast Campus Renovation and Expansion Project in the Amount of $705,530.35
- Amendment 001 to the Professional Services Agreement with FacilityRx, LLC, for Sub-Contracted Moving Services in the Amount of $166,458.00
- Contract Change Order 001 with Byrne | Potere | Hunt, a Joint Venture, for Wayfinding and Signage in the Amount of $792,960.00
- Nomination for Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Investment Report
- Quarterly Investment Report
- Chancellor’s Report
- Informational Memo: Recognition of Joint Consultation Committee
- Briefing: Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations Update
- Accolades and Chancellor’s Activities
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 3:40 p.m. on April 17, 2023
Media Contact: 817-515-5212