Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 8, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, December 8, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes for November 5, 2022
- Approval of Work Session Meeting Minutes for November 10, 2022
- Approval of Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes for November 17, 2022
- Trustee Activities
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda
- Increase Spend Authority for Flight Training with US Aviation to an Amount Not to Exceed $3,000,000 Annually Beginning in Fiscal Year 2022-23
- Renewal of Contract with SHI Government Solutions for the Cisco Smartnet Hardware Maintenance in the Amount of $670,592.45
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items
- Adopt the Single-Member District Map Designated as Plan 2 and Direct That All Future Elections be Conducted Pursuant to Plan 2
- Acceptance of the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report for the Fiscal Years Ended August 31, 2022 and 2021
- Board of Trustees Endorsement of the Tarrant County College District Sustainability Master Plan
- Amendment to Agreement with Skanska USA Buildings Inc. for Change Order 001 on the Northwest Redevelopment Project in the Amount of $1,076,475.00 to Replenish Owner-Controlled Contingency
- Professional Services Agreement with FacilityRX, LLC for Move Management Consulting Services for the Bond Program on the Northwest and Southeast Campuses in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,611,311.00
- Transfer of $3,175,000.00 from Fund 10 to Fund 46 for a Multi-Year Capital Project for Disaster Recovery Program Service Authorization with Kindato Corporation for Professional Services in an Amount up to $537,974.00; and Contract with Sequel Data Systems, Inc. for PureStorage in an Amount up to $637,361.00
- Monthly Financial Report
- Financial Report
- Investment Report
- Interim Chancellor’s Report
- Informational Memo: Monthly Bond Report
- Accolades and Interim Chancellor’s Activities
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Consideration of proposed form of Chancellor’s Employment Contract.
- Consideration of offering the position of Chancellor of Tarrant County College District to Dr. Elva LeBlanc.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 8:50 a.m. on December 5, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212