Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the Monthly Work Session of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, September 8, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Presentation (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, September 8, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees Minutes for August 9, 2022
- Approval of Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes for August 18, 2022
- Trustee Remarks
- Review of Proposed Consent Agenda Items for Board Meeting on September 15, 2022
- Amendment to Microsoft Enterprise Services Work Order for Designated Support Engineering in the Amount of $228,840.00
- Purchase Order to General Datatech, L.P., for Wireless Access Points and Network Switches for Onboarding Building SE01 and Academic Building SE07 on the Southeast Campus in the Amount of $662,267.72
- Purchase Order to General Datatech, L.P., for Wireless Access Points and Network Switches for Administration Building NW01 and Classroom Building NW05 at the Northwest Campus in the Amount of $689,686.66
- Texas Association of School Boards (“TASB”) Update 43 Local Policies Related to Records Management, Transportation, Employee Rights and Standards, and Instructional Arrangements and Resources
- Update Policies EBA(LOCAL) and FLDB(LOCAL)
- Annual Review and Approval of Investment Policy & Strategy and Investment Brokers List for 2022-23 [CAK(LOCAL)]; and Increase of Limits to Funds Under Management by PFM Asset Management LLC
- Appointment of Tarrant County College District Representatives
- Review of Proposed Individual Action Items for Board Meeting on September 15, 2022
- Tarrant County College Participation in City of Haltom City Tax Increment Financing Reinvestment Zone Two
- City of Fort Worth Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #9 Amended Project and Financing Plan, and Tarrant County College Participation Agreement – Amendment #2
- Facility Lease Agreement with Fort Worth Independent School District for the New Early College High School Facility (4801 Marine Creek Parkway) for a Term of 30-Years Beginning in June 2026, for a Total Amount of $11,200,000.00 in Revenue
- Annual Approval of FY 2022-23 Salary Schedule and Correction of Across-the-Board Pay Increase Application to Paygrade 10
- A Resolution Providing for the Levy and Collection of an Annual Ad Valorem Tax of $0.13017 per $100 of Valuation on All Property with the Boundaries of Tarrant County College District on January 1, 2022
- Interim Chancellor’s Report
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Informational: FY 2022–23 Adopted Budget
- Briefing: Corporate Solutions and Economic Development Marketing Report
- Briefing: Public Safety Training Program
- Briefing: Bond Program Quarterly Briefing and Dashboard Demo
- Briefing: Facilities Master Plan, Asset Management and Five Year Capital Plan
- Briefing: Quarterly ERP Update
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Discussion of general guidance and goals for the Interim Chancellor.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Security Briefing from TCCD Chief of Police on preparation strategies for campus emergencies.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 2:50 p.m. on September 2, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212