The Tarrant County College Foundation scholarship application is now available. There are more than 500 scholarships students can apply to with one application. Most scholarships are awarded at $960 per semester. All scholarships can be used during the fall 2022 and spring 2023 semesters. Applications are being accepted through April 1.
Funding for TCC Foundation scholarships is provided by the TCC Employees Care Campaign and gifts made by friends of TCC to help students pay for educational expenses. The 2021 campaign raised $241,081.84 for student scholarships, with employees giving an average of 13 percent more than in 2020.
Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, field of study, academic achievement, career choice, personal accomplishments and more. Full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Here are three steps students can follow to complete the process:
- Sign into the ScholarshipsForMe website using your WebAdvisor username and password.
- Review the helpful hints at the top of the page to improve the quality of your application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing 3 references, and writing a brief essay.
Important dates to remember:
- April 1 at 11:59 p.m. – Scholarship application closes
- April 4 at 11:59 p.m. – Online references due
- May 1 at 11:59 p.m. – FAFSA deadline for need-based scholarships