Supporting materials for the board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email email@example.com.
Take notice that the January 20, 2022, Monthly Board Meeting of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees has been rescheduled and will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, February 10, 2022, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment/Special Presentation (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, February 10, 2022, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Board Business Items and Announcements
- Approval of December 9, 2021 Work Session Minutes
- Approval of December 16, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Consideration and Approval of the Consent Agenda (No items proposed)
- Consideration and Approval of Individual Action Items Agenda
- Consideration and Approval of the 3-Year Laserfiche Platform Change with MCCI, LLC in the Amount of $586,165.55
- Consideration and Approval of the 3-Year Microsoft Campus Agreement Extension with Microsoft Partner SHI International in the Total Amount of $3,360,535.00
- Consideration and Approval of Agreement with Air Balancing Company Inc, for Testing and Balancing Services on the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project in the Amount of $858,375.00
- Consideration and Approval of Amendment #1 to Agreement with Byrne | Potere | Hunt for Site Utilities Relocation and Structural Steel Long-Lead Procurement Package on the Southeast Campus Renovation/Expansion Project, in Amount Not to Exceed $7,669,959.00
- Consideration and Approval of the Amendment No. 2 to the Agreement with Jacobs Project Management Company for the Real Estate and Facilities Asset Management Program in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,253,258.00
- Consideration and Approval of Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Professional Services Pools and Spend Parameters Through January 31, 2025
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Allied Universal Security to Provide Security Services at TCC Opportunity Center and Northwest Center of Excellence for 2 Years with Option to Renew for Up to 3 Additional 1-Year Terms at Annual Cost Not to Exceed $651,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Update 42 to the College District’s Local Policy Manual with the exception of DMD(LOCAL)
- Monthly Financial report
- Financial Report December 2021
- Investment Report December 2021
- Chancellor’s Report
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Informational: College Accolades
- Informational: Recent Activities
- DGBA Appeal Hearing
- Hany Mahmoud
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Board Meeting agenda.
- Discussion of legal issues regarding complaint filed against the Chancellor.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 9:05 a.m. on February 7, 2022
Media Contact: 817-515-5212