Registration is open for new and returning students for Spring 2022 at Tarrant County College. Financial assistance, flexible schedule options, academic advising and career coaching are available to help students become workforce ready or lay the foundation to pursue an advanced degree. Registration is available at MyTCCTrack or tccd.edu.
Spring semester courses run from January 18 to May 11. TCC also offers two accelerated sessions: the first eight-week session begins January 18 and ends March 10, and the second eight-week session begins March 21 and ends May 11. Weekend sessions are offered through the College’s virtual campus, TCC Connect. The flexibility allows students to complete a degree or certificate on their schedule, which underscores TCC’s commitment to being a student-ready college and help all students succeed.
Courses are offered at these convenient locations:
- TCC Connect (Online Campus with physical location at 444 N. Henderson, Fort Worth)
- TCC Northeast (828 W. Harwood Road, Hurst)
- TCC Northwest (4801 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth)
- TCC South (5301 Campus Drive, Fort Worth)
- TCC Southeast (2100 Southeast Parkway, Arlington)
- TCC Trinity River (300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth)
- TCC Learning Opportunities Centers (throughout Tarrant County)
At just $64 per credit hour (or $960 for a 15-hour semester), TCC offers more than 70 fields of study, 82 associate degree programs, 132 certificates of completion and more than 200 technical programs.
To see a complete list of TCC’s programs, visit https://www.tccd.edu/academics/courses-and-programs/