Supporting materials for the work session meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available. For questions regarding the meeting agenda, please email
Take notice that the Work Session of the Tarrant County College Board of Trustees will be held at the TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, September 16, 2021, to consider the agenda described below:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment (No comment/presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Members of the public wanting to make public comment should sign up in-person prior to the start of the meeting on Thursday, September 16, 2021, noting the nature of the comment to be made. Registered participants will be called in the order their requests were received during the “Public Comment” portion of the meeting.
- Review of Board Business Items/Trustee Remarks
- Resolution Providing for the Levy and Collection of an Annual Ad Valorem Tax on All Property Within the Boundaries of Tarrant County College District in Preparation for Public Hearing on September 23, 2021
- August 12, 2021 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- August 19, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Trustee Remarks
- Chancellor’s Overview
- Review of Proposed Agenda Items for Board Meeting on September 23, 2021
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford for Design Services on Districtwide Basic and Provisional Classroom Upgrades in the Amount of $541,513.18
- Consideration and Approval of the Purchase of 2,000 Surface Go Tablets from Xerox Business Solutions Southwest to Refresh and Expand the Library Loaner Device Fleet in the Amount of $1,568,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Purchases from GDT, Graybar, and Premier Communications to Upgrade All Campuses to Wi-Fi-6 Technology Across the District in the Amount Not to Exceed $3,572,386.67
- Consideration and Approval to Purchases from Sequel Data Systems, Inc. and Dell Technologies to Upgrade and Expand the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Environment in the Amount Not to Exceed $1,315,770.96
- Consideration and Approval of the Annual Renewal of Proctoring Services from Proctorio, Inc. in the Amount of $600,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Recommended Revisions to Multiple Board Policies and Regulations
- Consideration and Approval of Access Easement and Right-of-Way on Tarrant County College-Owned Property Northeast of the Intersection of the Trinity River and North Main to Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC
- Consideration and Approval of Collection Agency Services Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Vendor Pool for an Initial Two-Year Term with the Option to Renew for an Additional Two Years with an Aggregate Annual Spend Not to Exceed $150,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Purchase of Promotional Items from Consolidus, LLC and Mulholland Custom Imprints for an Initial Two-Year Term with the Option to Renew for Three Additional Years with an Aggregate Annual Spend Not to Exceed $1,000,000.00
- Consideration and Approval of Amendment to Service Agreement for Tubbesing Services, LLC., for District-Wide Uninterruptible Power Supply Monitoring and Maintenance Program to Increase the Annual Amount to $115,605.00 for the Remaining Renewal Options
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Infinity Contractors International LTD for Purchase and Installation of Bi-Polar Ionization Equipment District-wide in the Amount of $1,025,482.00
- Consideration and Approval of Rental Rates for District Pool Facilities for Academic Year 2021-22 of $75 per Hour (3-Hour Minimum) for Public and Non-Profit Licensees and $500 per Four-Hour Event for All Other Users
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution and Participation Agreement to Authorize Tarrant County College District Participation in Keller Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #2 and Appointment of Representatives
- Consideration and Approval of Resolution and Participation Agreement to Authorize Tarrant County College District Participation in Bedford Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #1 and Appointment of Representatives
- Consideration and Approval of a Contract with Terracon Consultants, Inc. for the Northwest Campus Redevelopment Project Special Inspection and Materials Testing Services in the Amount of $300,327.00
- Report of the Chancellor
- Informational: Monthly Bond Program Report
- Briefing: Intelligent Buildings Presentation
- Briefing: Faculty Hiring Presentation
- Informational: COVID Relief Funding Update
- Closed Session
The Board will conduct a closed meeting in order to discuss matters permitted by the following sections of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Work Session Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 1:20 p.m. on September 13, 2021
Media Contact: 817-515-5212