Take notice that the Governance Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held at the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, September 12, 2019, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to order
- Review of proposed board action items for the September 19, 2019, board meeting
- Consideration and Approval of Policy Additions/Revisions to TASB Local Policies AFA, BCC, BE, BGC, CM, CR, DAA, DBA, DBD, DC, DEB, DEC, DEE, DGBA, DH, DIAA, DLA, DM, EDAA, FFDA, FJ, FLAA and FMA
- Consideration and Approval of Ten (10) Year Lease Agreement between TCCD and Texas A&M Board of Regents for Tarleton State University Shared Space at Trinity River Campus
Amount: $2,000,010.00 (paid to TCCD)
- Consideration and Approval of One (1) Year Contract Renewal with Tradesman to Provide Leased Labor Services
Amount: $1,250,000.00 (Not to Exceed)
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Enviromatic to Provide Building Automation Upgrades at Northeast Campus
- Consideration and Approval of Deductive Change Order with Empire Roofing for Roof Restoration Services at Southeast Campus
Amount: ($93,200.70) CREDIT
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Skanska USA Building to Provide Pre-construction Services at Northwest Campus
Amount: $225,000.00 (Not to Exceed)
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Weatherproofing Services to Restore Roofing on East Fork, West Fork, and Clear Fork Buildings at Trinity River Campus
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with the City of Hurst to Sell 7.4 Acre Outparcel at Northeast Campus 828 Harwood Road, Hurst, TX and Approval for the Chancellor to execute all documents necessary to close the transaction
Amount: $645,000.00 (paid to TCCD)
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with RBR Real Estate Holdings, LLC to Sell 1.996 Acres Property at 1500 Houston Street (May Owen Center) and associated parking lots, Fort Worth, TX and Approval for the Chancellor to execute all documents necessary to close the transaction
Amount: $14,000,000.00 (paid to TCCD)
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Solid Border for Purchase of Cisco EAS Email Security Appliance
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Gale Cengage for Purchase of Gale Library Databases
Amount: $120,000.00 (Not to Exceed)
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Oracle America for Purchase of Oracle Campus Licensing Adjustments
- Consideration and Approval of Proposed Title Revisions of Board President to Board Chair and Board Vice President to Board Vice Chair
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with Ayers Saint Gross, Inc. for Consulting Services Related to Capital Planning and Implementation of 3 Goals 8 Principles
Amount: $425,000.00 (Not to Exceed)
- Consideration and Approval of Resolutions Authorizing Contracts for Election Services and Joint Election Agreements with Tarrant County to Conduct Bond Election on November 5, 2019, and Voting System to be Used under Contract with Tarrant County
- Other Briefings
- Schedule of upcoming Facility projects
- Schedule of upcoming Information Technology projects
- Guided Pathways
- South Campus rotunda
- Closed Session
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the District under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Legal issues regarding any item listed on today’s District Governance Meeting agenda.
- Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
Deliberate the purchase, sale, exchange, lease or value of real property where deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the District in negotiations with a third party.
- Section 551.074, Deliberations on Personnel Matters
Deliberate appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Section 551.076, Deliberations on Security Devices or Security Audits
Deliberate regarding the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
The Board may reconvene in open session and act on any item listed on the Executive Session Agenda in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Section 551.071, Consultation with Attorney
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted Monday, September 9, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212