Tarrant County College has partnered with wēpa (We Print Anywhere) to bring a new innovative print solution to all TCC campuses.
Beginning December 1, 2016, TCC students will be able to use the wēpa Print Solution to upload their documents to the wēpa print cloud from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with an internet connection. Students can also access cloud storage provider accounts and insert a USB drive directly at any wēpa print station.
Below are details on how it works and how to print.
$0.10 Black & White Single-Sided
$0.18 Black & White Double-Sided
$0.50 Color Single-Sided
$0.80 Color Double-Sided
How to Print
- Upload your documents to the wēpa print cloud using your TCCD username & password.
- Login at any wēpa print station with your TCCD username & password.
- Print your documents.
Avoid point of sale transaction fees by using your credit/debit card to make a deposit into your wēpa account.
- At the print station select the “Deposit Funds” button and use your debit/credit card to add funds.
- At wepanow.com, select “Menu>Deposit Funds” and enter your debit/credit card information to add funds.
One-time download: wepanow.com/printapp
- Open the document on your computer
- Choose “File>Print” and select either wēpa-BW or wēpa-COLOR; Select “Print”
- Using your school email account, email your documents to email@example.com
- Go to wepanow.com/webupload
- Drag and drop your documents and then select “Send to wēpa”
- Tap “Cloud Storage” at the print station
- Select your preferred cloud storage provider
- Enter your credentials
- Insert your USB drive
- Select your documents and preferred options
Apple App or Android App
- Download the “wēpa Print” app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play®
Check out the wēpa YouTube page to view videos.