FORT WORTH, Texas (July 26, 2016) Supporting materials for the Board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings Web page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available.
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 4, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Board Budget Workshop III
- Closed Session:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberation will include the discussion on the appointment of trustee for District 3 position, including interviews and discussion of qualifications of the following candidates: Chris Hightower, Ben Johnson, Barbara Nash and Diane Patrick.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items, including the appointment of trustee for District 3 position
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: August 18, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Updated: 4:34 p.m., Monday, August 1, 2016
Media Contact: 817-515-5212