FORT WORTH, Texas (June 6, 2016)
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 9, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberations will include the review of applications, interviews and discussion on the selection of final candidate for the position of Chancellor.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items, including the selection of final candidate for the position of Chancellor
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: June 16, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Monday, June 6, 2016, at 11:20 a.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212