FORT WORTH, Texas (May 12, 2016)
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the Hyatt Regency Hotel at DFW International Airport, 2334 International Parkway, Dallas, Texas, 75261, commencing at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 18, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The discussion will include the review of applications, interviews and discussion on the selection of candidates for the position of Chancellor.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: May 19, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Thursday, May 12, 2016, at 5:25 p.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212