FORT WORTH, Texas (May 4, 2016)
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held at the Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity River Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 9, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Session:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberations will include the review of applications, interviews and discussion on the selection of candidates for the position of Chancellor.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Session Items
- Strategic Plan Review
- Strategic Enrollment Plan
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: May 18-19, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Wednesday, May 4, 2016, at 11:15 a.m.
Media Contact: 817-515-5212