FORT WORTH, Texas (April 22, 2016) Supporting materials for the Board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings Web page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available.
Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The discussion will include the review of applications and discussion of qualifications for the position of Chancellor and the selection of candidates.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: May 9, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted: 6:15 p.m., Friday, April 22, 2016
Media Contact: 817-515-5212