Take notice that a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 4, 2016, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, improvement, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate to include recommendations from the Institutional Plan (Facilities and Academics Plan).
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code. The deliberation will include a discussion on the Update on the Acting Chancellor and Update on Chancellor Search.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of Next Meeting: February 18, 2016
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 2:35 p.m., Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Media Contact: 817-515-5212