FORT WORTH, Texas (Jul. 25, 2013)
Supporting materials for the Board meeting will be provided below. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available.
All documents below will open in a new window.
Take notice that a Budget Workshop and Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held at Trinity River Campus, Action A, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Board Budget Workshop IV
- Consent Agenda
- Consideration and Approval of Items removed from Consent Agenda
- Committee Reports
- Audit & Finance Committee
- Governance Committee
- Institutional Planning Committee
- Consideration and Approval on Committee Recommendations
- Audit & Finance
- Institutional Planning
- Consideration and Approval of Change Order with Lassiter, Inc. for Boiler and Piping Demolition at Northwest Campus Amount: $49,000.00
08-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Contract with US Aviation Group to Provide Flight Training for the Professional Pilot Program at Northwest Campus Amount: (Based on Fee Schedule)
09-02-Board Memo Summary
- Consideration and Approval of Special Lab Fees for the Professional Pilot Program at Northwest Campus
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section 551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate to include recommendations from the Institutional Plan (Facilities and Academics Plan).
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/ Contemplated Litigation.
- Consideration and Action on Closed Meeting Items
- Adjournment and Announcement of next meeting: August 15, 2013
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 4:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, 2013
Agenda revised and updated 7:00 p.m. Monday, September 17, 2012
Document links added 6:45 p.m., Monday, July 29, 2013
Media Contact: 817-515-5212