Tarrant County College’s award-winning District Communications, Public Relations & Marketing (CPRM) team has won several honors in the 2022 AVA Digital Awards, which received more than 2,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 23 other countries.
AVA Digital Awards is an international competition that recognizes outstanding work by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication. Work ranges from audio and video productions, animation, interactive websites, blogs, podcasts, social media sites and other forms of user-generated communication.
CPRM won in the following categories:
- Video Production I Commercials I Ad Campaign – “This Is College” TV spots: PLATINUM
- Digital Marketing I Content Marketing I E-Magazine – REACH: PLATINUM
- Video Production I Creativity (Video Production) – “Let’s Move” Video Parts 1 & 2: GOLD
- Web-Based Production I Website I Educational Institution – TCCD Website: GOLD
- Digital Marketing I Content Marketing I E-Newsletter – TCC Talk: GOLD
AVA Digital Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) (http://www.amcpros.com). The international organization consists of several thousand production, marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, and freelance professionals. AMCP administers recognition programs, provides judges and rewards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
Since 2016, CPRM has received nearly 300 regional, national and international awards for marketing and creative excellence, spanning all industry verticals.