Tarrant County College has won top honors in the international MarCom Awards competition, earning a total of 21 MarCom awards: five platinum, eight gold and eight honorable mentions. This was TCC’s first year to enter the MarCom Awards; TCC achieved honors in each of the 21 categories entered.
More than 6,500 entries from throughout the United States and 18 countries were submitted for this year’s MarCom competition, which recognizes outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of marketing and communication materials and programs. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers.
“The Communications, Public Relations and Marketing department maintains a commitment to achieving the highest level of excellence and to continually finding fresh ways to illustrate TCC’s role as a key development engine in Tarrant County…of our students, of area businesses and of our regional economy overall,” said Suzanne Groves, executive director of Communications, PR and Marketing. “Achieving this level of recognition on an international scale represents a wonderful endorsement of the collective team and of the work we’re doing on behalf of TCC.”
TCC was recognized for:
• What’s Stopping You? Radio Spots in the Campaign category
• What’s Stopping You? Social Media Campaign in the Social Media Campaign category
• What’s Stopping You? Campaign in the Advertising Campaign category
• REACH Magazine STEM Cover in the Magazine Cover category
• What’s Stopping You? Spots and Interviews in the Campaign category
• REACH Magazine in the Educational Institutional category
• Center of Excellence for Energy Technology Video in the Informational category
• REACH Magazine Photography in the Magazine category
• Tarrant County College Website Redesign in the Website Redesign category
• REACH Magazine in the E-Magazine category
• Tarrant County College Mobile Website in the Mobile Website Company category
• Tarrant County College Website in the Educational Institution category
• What’s Stopping You? Photography in the Advertising category
• Center of Excellence for Aviation, Transportation and Logistics Video in the Informational category
• TCC Talk in the E-Newsletter category
• What’s Stopping You? Microsite in the Mobile Website Information
• What’s Stopping You? Ads in the Ad category
• TCC Talk in the Educational Institution category
• Proof of Performance in the Educational Institution category
• What’s Stopping You? Magazine Ads in the Magazine category
• What’s Stopping You? Bench Ad in the Bench/Shelter/Mass Transit category
Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
Winners were selected from more than 300 categories in Print, Web, Video and Strategic Communications. A list of Platinum and Gold Winners can be found on the MarCom Awards website at www.marcomawards.com.