While “TCC Buzz” has replaced TCC This Week, the new blog format still allows you to receive your “buzz” in Outlook via an RSS feed. Now you can receive timely posts about TCC happenings throughout the week, not just on Mondays.
To subscribe to the blog via an RSS feed through Outlook:
- On the Tools menu at the top, click Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or copy and paste the following URL:
- In the Box that says Feed Name at the top, type TCC Buzz.
- Click Add at the bottom of the box.
- Click OK.
A folder titled TCC Buzz will now appear in the left side of your Outlook window under the title RSS feeds. All new blog posts from “TCC Buzz” will appear in that folder.
If you are currently using Microsoft Office and Outlook 2003 you will need to submit an Employee Help Desk Request (this link updated 01-14-2010) to have Office/Outlook 2007 installed on your computer.
We hope you enjoy the new format! Adding comments to posts can foster conversation on topics, rather than us just providing a one-way stream of information. We encourage you to add a comment or ask a question on this or any of our posts.